Say goodbye to flat or saggy bottoms and unlock your curves with the transformative procedure known as the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL). This revolutionary technique allows you to enhance your buttocks’ shape, size, and overall appearance, giving you the confidence to flaunt your curves like never before. Whether you desire a subtly lifted derriere or a more prominent booty, the Brazilian Butt Lift offers a customizable solution that caters to your unique goals and body.
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a popular cosmetic surgery that aims to improve the shape and size of the buttocks. The procedure involves two main steps: liposuction and fat transfer.
First, the surgeon will use liposuction to remove excess fat from areas where it is readily available, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, or flanks. This step not only helps to sculpt these areas but also provides the fat needed for buttock augmentation.
Next, the extracted fat is processed and purified to ensure that only healthy and viable fat cells are used for the transfer. The surgeon then carefully injects the purified fat into specific areas of the buttocks to enhance their volume, projection, and contour. The fat is strategically placed to create a lifted, rounded, and more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
It’s important to note that the success of a Brazilian Butt Lift largely depends on the surgeon’s skill and experience. The goal is to achieve a natural-looking result that complements the patient’s overall body proportions.
What are the BBL Techniques?
A Brazilian butt lift, also known as a bum lift, buttock lift, and buttock augmentation, is a type of surgical procedure that gives your buttocks a toned, curvy, and sexy shape. There are two common Brazilian butt lift techniques. Fat injection and butt implants. Both techniques are aimed at shaping and adding volume to the buttocks and increasing their volume.
Fat injection to Buttocks:
- It is a procedure that can perform liposuction and fat injection at the same time in one surgery. Fat injection to the buttocks can be the best technique for women who have fat in specific areas such as the belly, thighs, or love handles. The unwanted fat from these areas is suctioned by liposuction and injected into the buttocks. The butt is given a certain volume and shaped by your doctor. Sometimes the fat accumulated in the upper and lower hips can be taken by liposuction and injected into the butt for a more round hip appearance. By fat injection technique, the desired fullness can be provided in your butt.
- The butt implant technique involves placing silicone implants in the buttocks to create a more shapely appearance. This technique is often used for patients who have very little fat to transfer and who want a more dramatic enhancement.
Trustworthy Treatments in Turkey at Affordable Prices
Our packages include all Medical fees, Accommodation, Airport transfers, and more.
What to Expect After the Operation & Recovery Time?
After undergoing a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery, it’s natural to wonder about the recovery process and what to expect. Here’s a guide to help you understand recovery time and post-operative care.
The recovery period after a Brazilian Butt Lift can vary from person to person, but generally, patients should expect a few weeks to fully recover. During the first 24 to 48 hours, you may experience some discomfort and pain, which can be managed with prescribed pain medications. It is advisable to stay in the hospital for one to two days after the operation for close monitoring and initial care.
Post-Operative Care: To aid in the healing process and achieve optimal results, it is essential to follow your surgeon’s post-operative instructions carefully. Here are some essential guidelines to keep in mind:
Wear a Compression Garment: Wearing a corset or compression garment is recommended to reduce swelling and promote proper healing. This garment should be worn continuously for the first three weeks after surgery.
- Avoid Bathing: It is crucial to refrain from taking baths or submerging the operated area in water for the first 48 hours. This helps to prevent any potential infections or complications.
- Protect the Operated Buttocks: During the initial recovery phase, it’s essential to avoid putting direct pressure on the buttocks. Sitting, lying, or putting weight on the area should be minimized or avoided altogether for about two weeks. You may use a specialized cushion while sitting to reduce pressure on the buttocks.
- Limit Physical Activities: Strenuous physical activities, including exercise and heavy lifting, should be avoided for at least six weeks. Light walking is encouraged to improve blood circulation and prevent blood clots.
- Expect Bruising and Swelling: Some mild bruising and swelling are normal in the first few weeks after the surgery. These are temporary and should subside as your body heals.
- Follow-Up Appointments: Regularly attend follow-up appointments with your surgeon to monitor your progress and address any concerns.
When considering a Brazilian Butt Lift, it’s crucial to choose a reputable and experienced plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. We understand that every individual is unique, and our team of highly skilled professionals will work closely with you to develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs and desired outcome. From the initial consultation to the final stages of recovery, we prioritize your safety, comfort, and satisfaction.